It is the policy of Delta Star Power Project Services LLC to establish, implement and maintain an Integrated Management System (IMS) covering Quality, Health, & Safety and Environment Management Systems as per ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2015 & OHSAS 18001:2007 & and to the satisfaction of customers for all our services relevant to Construction, Testing, Commissioning and Maintenances of LV, MV and HV Power Stations, Transformers and associated systems.
Delta Star will strive to:
- Provide products and services to the highest possible standard of Quality, Reliability & Conformance.
- Achieve Customer satisfaction through understanding the Customer requirements and exceeding their expectations by employee involvement and team work.
- Comply with all applicable legal, regulatory and related requirements.
- Reduce wastage and prevent pollution of all types.
- Measure and monitor processes & Company objectives to continuously improve its performance.
- Instilling and promoting safety consciousness amongst employees and sub-contractors to prevent ill health, injury and incidents.
- Control all significant risk/Impact identified by adapting appropriate measure and by communicating to relevant personnel.
- Communicate the policy to all employees, customers, suppliers, interested parties, and sub contracted staff.
- Provide appropriate resources and train employees to deliver quality service and adhere to HSE requirements.
- Review the policy periodically to ensure that it remains appropriate to the organization and its objectives.
- The above commitment shall be achieved by the effective implementation of the Integrated Management System and setup of appropriate Objectives and targets.